You have no items in your shopping cart.
This David Clark Electronic Noice Cancelling (ENC) Helicopter Headset is the ultimate in comfort! You'll hear and feel the difference immediately. When the ENC is turned on, low frequency noise cancellation improves by an additional 17-22 dB.
This Headset has a coiled cord terminating in a U-174/U plug. This will not work in a Fixed-Wing Aircraft without an adapter.
- New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
- Battery Power Module - One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation.
- Pilot Selectable Automatic-Shut Off Feature.
- Five foot (extended) coil cord terminating with a 10 pin quick release connector.
- Coiled cord assembly connects Battery Power Module to panel intercom/radio.
- Same headset can be used with optional panel mount.
- Dual volume controls let you adjust the level for each ear
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
- Super soft foam filled pillow headpad
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
- NRR - 27 dB passive noise reduction rating plus 17 dB to 22 dB when ENC is turned on
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.
|Hearing Protection||Active Noise Reduction (ANR)|
|Termination Type||Helicopter: Single U-174/U plug|