The David Clark H10-20 Passive Headset has a flexible MIC boom shaft with David Clark's M7-A MIC. It weighs 19 ounces, has a noise reduction of 24 dB, and includes gel ear seals.
- Super Soft Head Pad
- New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
- Flex boom assembly can be adjusted for perfect microphone placement
- M7-A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available.
- Superior noise attenuation (NRR 24dB)
- Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings
- 5-year Guarantee
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 19 oz.
- NSN 5965-01-446-1475