Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural design puts the new DC PRO-XP a generation ahead of any other aviation headset in its class.
The David Clark DC PRO-XP ANR/ENC Panel Mount Headset is the perfect combination of comfort and performance. From its feather-light yet extremely rugged magnesium alloy headband and suspension system, to its best-in-class Hybrid noise cancelling technology and Bluetooth compatibility, you simply won’t find a better headset or a better value.
This Headset uses a LEMO 6-Pin Single Plug. It is designed for cockpits that are wired for Panel Power. It will not work in a standard two-plug panel without an adapter.
Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling features not one, but two microphones – one located on the exterior of the dome and isolated from the speaker (feed-forward) and a second internal microphone placed near the speaker (feed-back). The exterior microphone acquires the noise before it gets to the ear canal. Working in concert with the internal microphone, the signals are then inverted to produce a reverse, ‘anti-noise’ signal, resulting in unsurpassed active noise reduction performance.
- Features 6-Pin connector for plugging into aircraft panel to power Electronic Noise Cancelling
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Technology delivers high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices
- M-55 Electret Microphone offers superior speech intelligibility
- Audio Mute - Reduces auxilliary audio volume and prevents missed communications
- Magnesium Alloy Suspension and Headband provides superior strength and an ultra-lightweight platform
- "Dark Mode" to turn off LEDs on Battery Box for night flying
- Dura-stitched leatherette ear seals and vented leatherette head pad eliminate hot spots and provide added comfort
- TSO-C139 Approved
- Five-year warranty backed by industry leading customer service
- Pro-XP Headset
- David Clark Headset Bag
Does NOT include Belt Clip or Clothing Clip (available in Related Products)