Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural design puts the new DC PRO-XA a generation ahead of any other aviation headset in its class.
The David Clark DC PRO-XA ANR/ENC Airbus Headset is the perfect combination of comfort and performance. From its feather-light yet extremely rugged magnesium alloy headband and suspension system, to its best-in-class Hybrid noise cancelling technology and Bluetooth compatibility, you simply won’t find a better headset or a better value.
This DC PRO-XA Airbus Headset terminates in a 5-Pin XLR Airbus connector. This will not work in a standard 2-Plug G.A. panel without an adapter.
This headset provides all the same features and performance of the DC PRO-X, but comes with a 5-pin (Airbus) connector, and does receive power from the aircraft in order to power the Active Noise Canceling feature of the headset.
Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling features not one, but two microphones – one located on the exterior of the dome and isolated from the speaker (feed-forward) and a second internal microphone placed near the speaker (feed-back). The exterior microphone acquires the noise before it gets to the ear canal. Working in concert with the internal microphone, the signals are then inverted to produce a reverse, ‘anti-noise’ signal, resulting in unsurpassed active noise reduction performance.
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Dual voice coil drivers provide fail safe operation to ensure full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices
- Stereo/mono switch
- M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged yet lightweight magnesium alloy headband and suspension is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile, leatherette head pad with breathable, vented design eliminates 'hot spots'
- Dura-stitched, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and eliminate heat buildup
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Audio Mute – Reduces auxiliary audio volume and prevents missed communications
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- "Dark Mode" to turn off LEDs on Control Module for night flying
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 7.5 oz.
- TSO-C139 Approved
- Five-year warranty backed by industry leading customer service
- Pro-XA Headset
- Belt Clip
- David Clark Headset Bag