Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural design puts the new DC PRO-X a generation ahead of any other aviation headset in its class. The David Clark DC PRO-X ANR/ENC Headset is the perfect combination of comfort and performance. From its feather-light yet extremely rugged magnesium alloy headband and suspension system, to its best-in-class Hybrid noise cancelling technology and Bluetooth compatibility, you simply won’t find a better headset or a better value.
Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling features not one, but two microphones – one located on the exterior of the dome and isolated from the speaker (feed-forward) and a second internal microphone placed near the speaker (feed-back). The exterior microphone acquires the noise before it gets to the ear canal. Working in concert with the internal microphone, the signals are then inverted to produce a reverse, ‘anti-noise’ signal, resulting in unsurpassed active noise reduction performance.
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Dual voice coil drivers provide fail safe operation to ensure full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices
- Stereo/mono switch
- M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged yet lightweight magnesium alloy headband and suspension is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile, leatherette head pad with breathable, vented design eliminates 'hot spots'
- Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and eliminate heat buildup
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- Audio Mute - Reduces auxilliary audio volume and prevents missed communications
- "Dark Mode" to turn off LEDs on Battery Box for night flying
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 7.5 oz.
- TSO-C139 Approved
- Five-year warranty backed by industry leading customer service
- Pro-X Headset
- David Clark Headset Bag
Does NOT include Belt Clip or Clothing Clip (available in Related Products)
Marv has had a 30-Day Return Policy for over 30 years!
If you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund your money!
Our Customers Say it Best
"This was my first purchase from Marv Golden, but it certainly won't be my last! With their great selection, exceptional customer service, and superb pricing, you really can't go wrong. - Charlie (Cessna 172)"
"Rick spent more time with me than I expected in order to help me select the correct iPad yoke mount for my Aerostar. He even stayed on the phone while I took some measurements in my plane! Above and beyond – will call again in a heartbeat. - Jack (Piper Aerostar, Instrument Pilot)"
"As always, the quality is outstanding, and it was delivered promptly. These are great people and they're always there to help! - JR (Private Pilot)"
"My order shipped very quickly. I highly recommend buying any product from this website. - Dave (CFII)"
"Great prices and great Customer Service at Marv Golden.com! - DJ (Hawker 800)"
"Marv has the best prices and service! - John K (Piper Arrow)"
"Marv Golden Pilot Supplies go above and beyond. I received a brand new release watch at a great price and it was safely delivered half way around the world to country NSW. My first international transaction over the net and was a wee bit anxious but fully satisfied with these guys. 10 stars! - Wiggy (Paramedic Flight Crew)"
"Service, Selection, and Prices were were excellent! Marv's is my new Aviation Store! - Susie (A320)"
For Marv’s full Returns & Exchanges Policies, please click Returns & Exchanges