The DC PRO-S Passive Single-Side Headset incorporates outstanding comfort features in a supra-aural design. Single ear design allows pilot to clearly hear critical communications while also able to hear ambient sound such as pilot to co-pilot conversation. This lightweight, yet extremely durable communication headset is designed for low-noise jet aircraft.
For Low-Noise Jet Aircraft Only!
Note: As with any passive headset featuring a supra-aural design, the DC PRO-S Passive Single-Side Headset is not for fixed wing, piston engine aircraft. This DC PRO-S was designed for use in the commercial/transport jet aircraft market.
And due to its single-side design, is only for extremely low-noise environments.
- Volume control located on ear dome
- Adjustable suspension assembly for personalized fit
- Plush, leatherette head pad with breathable, vented design
- Ultra-soft, Dura-Stitched, leatherette, supra-aural ear seal and temple pad for maximum comfort
- Swivel hinge stirrups for secure, comfortable fit
- M-55 electret microphone for enhanced noise cancelling
- Full flex boom for precise microphone placement
- 5-ft. straight cord with dual plugs
- Rugged, yet lightweight magnesium alloy headband and suspension is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile, leatherette head pad with breathable, vented design eliminates 'hot spots'
- Collapsible design for compact storage in David Clark branded headset bag (included)
- Five-year warranty
- TSO-C139 Approved
What's in the Box:
- PRO-S Headset
- Headset Bag