The David Clark DC ONE-XP Panel Mount Headset features a 6-pin connector and Hybrid ENC / ANR technology with Bluetooth wireless and advanced comfort features.
This Headset uses a LEMO 6-Pin Single Plug. It is designed for cockpits that are wired for Panel Power, and uses the aircraft to power the ANR. It will not work in a standard two-plug panel without an adapter.
From the moment you put it on, you’ll notice the difference. The feel of plush, leatherette ear seals that enclose your ears in comfort. The soft, vented head pad uses "Outlast" fabric that actually absorbs heat buildup to keep you cool during long flights.
The advanced, Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation technology that delivers extraordinary ANR performance. The rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension system with adjustable headband and swivel hinge stirrups to ensure a personalized fit. And Bluetooth technology for all your smart devices. It’s the one headset that has it all – the ONE for you.
- Features a 6-Pin (LEMO) Panel Mount Connector for plugging into Aircraft Panel (requires special jack) to power Electronic Noise Cancelling.
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Bluetooth wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other smart devices
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Stereo/mono switch ─ compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations
- Provides high fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension system is adjustable for personalized fit
- Audio Mute - Reduces auxiliary audio volume and prevents missed communications
- Over-the-ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and provide a snug, secure seal
- Low profile, Outlast fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Fail-Safe Operation - Ensures full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch-key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth wireless technology and volume control
- "Dark Mode" to turn off LEDs on Battery Box for night flying
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 12.3 oz.
- TSO-C139a Approved
- Five-year warranty, backed by industry leading customer service
- ONE-XP Headset
- David Clark Headset Bag
- Belt Clip
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I use the Bluetooth Wireless Technology to talk on my phone and listen to music?
The Bluetooth feature allows you to make and receive phone calls as well as listen to your favorite music when paired with cell phones, MP3, tablets or other Bluetooth compatible devices.
- When receiving or transmitting, music will mute. When transmission is completed music volume will gradually return to previously set level. Cell phone communications will not mute.
- When using a Bluetooth® compatible device volume adjustment is done on the device itself not by the headset volume controls.
- With Bluetooth® Wireless Technology no adapter cords are required with compatible devices.
What is the noise cancellation performance of DC ONE-X Series headsets?
The DC ONE-XP Headset has passive attenuation and exceptional electronic noise cancellation (30 dB @ 150Hz) through the range of 20Hz-1KHz, for outstanding ANR performance.
Is the noise cancellation performance of DC ONE-X Series headsets (active) sufficient for use in my aircraft?
The DC ONE-X Series headsets have been verified through extensive flight testing in both turboprop and jet aircraft for General and Commercial Aviation applications.
What will happen if I lose battery power?
An important feature of the DC ONE-X Series is true "fail-safe" operation. No interruption of communication can result from failure of the ENC system or its power source. (Note: Cell Phone, Music and Auxiliary input devices will not operate without battery power).
How much does the DC ONE-XP headset weigh?
The DC ONE-XP weighs just 12.3 ounces.
Hybrid ENC Technology
Provides best-in-class active noise reduction with leading-edge ‘feed-forward’ and ‘feed-back’ technology. External microphone on dome picks up noise from the outside, before reaching the ear canal for superior noise attenuation.
Control Module Features
Compact, lightweight multi-function control module puts a variety of operational functions right at your fingertips. Comes with mounting clip for attaching to apparel or any convenient location in the cockpit. Roll over numerals surrounding module at right to view features.
Outlast Fabric Headpad
Soft head pad with breathable, vented design actually absorbs and stores excess heat buildup to keep your head cool and eliminate "hot spots". In colder conditions the fabric releases stored heat to maintain optimum comfort.
DC ONE-XP Series headsets come in a rugged nylon, David Clark Company branded headset bag with two front zipper pockets.
Full-Size Leatherette Ear Seals
Plush, Dura-Stitched leatherette ear seals with slow-recovery 'memory' foam cradle you in comfort. Oval, circum-aural (over-the-ear) design envelopes the ears for enhanced ANR performance while reducing heat buildup.
Swivel Hinge Stirrups
Disperse clamping pressure for secure yet comfortable fit and allow headset to conform to the sides of the head.
Full Flex, Reversible Boom Assembly
Full-flex, reversible boom assembly for precise, right/left microphone placement.