Special Offer: FREE LED Flashlight with purchase of this Watch!
Redefining atomic timekeeping with a turbine inspired bold and powerful timepiece. The Citizen Promaster Skyhawk A-T JY8075-51E watch is remarkably dynamic and visually appealing. With atomic timekeeping is 43 cities, this chronograph watch features a perpetual calendar, dual time, alarms, countdown timer, digital backlight and UTC displays, power reserve and pilot's rotating slide rule bezel.
This model has a black ion-plated stainless steel case and bracelet, black dial, bright orange details and black bezel with unique case and dial motifs. Featuring Citizen’s Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery.
- Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment
- Available in 43 World Cities
- 1/100 Second Chronograph Measures up to 24 Hours
- Perpetual Calendar
- Dual Time (Second Time Zone)
- 2 Alarms
- 99-Minute Countdown Timer
- Digital Backlight Display
- Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) Display
- Power Reserve Indicator
- 5-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Stainless Steel, Bracelet, Foldover Clasp with Hidden Push Buttons
- Black with Orange Accent, Power Reserve Indicator
- Black Stainless Steel
- Promaster Crown
- Pilot's Rotating Slide Rule Bezel
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Converts any source of light (natural or artificial) into useable energy.
- Energy is stored in a special power reserve to keep your watch charged and running properly.
- When fully charged, your Citizen Eco-Drive will continue running – even in total darkness – for at least 6 months!
- This watch will never need another battery!