Special Offer: FREE LED Flashlight with purchase of this Watch!
The Citizen Eco-Drive Red Arrows Skyhawk JY8059-57E Watch redefines atomic timekeeping with a turbine inspired bold and powerful timepiece. The newest edition of the Citizen Skyhawk A-T collection is remarkably dynamic and visually appealing.
This RAF Red Arrows timepiece features atomic timekeeping is 43 cities, this chronograph watch features a perpetual calendar, dual time, alarms, countdown timer, digital backlight and UTC displays, power reserve and pilot's rotating slide rule bezel. This model appears with a stainless steel case and bracelet, black dial with RAF Red Arrows emblem, bright red details and red bezel.
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet.
- Uni-directional rotating bezel.
- Charcoal dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- UTC display
- 24 hours
- 2nd Time Zone
- 1/100 second
- Power reserve
- Multiple Alarms
- Citizen Caliber Eco-Drive U680 quartz movement
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal
- Screw down crown
- Solid case back
- Case size: 47 mm
- Case thickness: 15 mm
- Band width: 23 mm.
- Fold over with safety clasp
- Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet
- Converts any source of light (natural or artificial) into useable energy.
- Energy is stored in a special power reserve to keep your watch charged and running properly.
- When fully charged, your Citizen Eco-Drive will continue running – even in total darkness – for at least 6 months!
- This watch will never need another battery!