You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Citizen Eco-Drive Navihawk A-T JY8035-04E Watch is a radio controlled world time watch. This watch features a caseback insignia.
- Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 43 World Cities
- Perpetual Calendar
- Perpetual Calendar Chronograph
- 1/100 Second Chronograph
- 3 Hands
- Power Reserve Indicator
- Multiple Alarms
- Digital Display
- Movement: Eco-Drive U680
- Power Reserve Indicator: 12/24 Hour
- Band: Black Polyurethane Band, Buckle
- Case Size: 48 mm
- Case Material: Black Stainless Steel, Rotating E6B, Rotating Inner Ring
- Orange Accented Black Dial
- Anti-Reflective Mineral Crystal
- Water-Resistance: WR200-666 ft (200m)
- Converts any source of light (natural or artificial) into useable energy.
- Energy is stored in a special power reserve to keep your watch charged and running properly.
- When fully charged, your Citizen Eco-Drive will continue running – even in total darkness – for at least 6 months!
- This watch will never need another battery!
- Outstanding watch! Review by Chuck
The watchband does need to be trimmed by you. Measure twice, cut once. Cut near the pinhole, but be sure not to pierce it. The band is very flexible, but seems to be thick enough to give good wear. It is very comfortable on my wrist.
The Eco Drive keeps the charge meter on full all the time, so I can play with it to my hearts' content, and never worry about having to replace the battery. That's the main reason I bought the watch. That and the perpetual calendar. But don't lose the instructions! It will take a while to learn how to program everything.
I highly recommend this watch! (Posted on 4/8/14)