You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Check Mate Pulse Oximeter meets the aviation markets' demand for a lightweight, inexpensive monitor for measuring blood oxygen saturation and heart rate during high-altitude activities.
Pilots love Check Mate because it allows them to quickly assess their SpO2 while flying at high altitudes. Hypoxia can be a pilot’s worst enemy, and Check MateTM is a low-cost product which gives pilots peace of mind.
Do not be fooled by devices that are not approved for sale in the U.S. Many cheap oximeters are manufactured in the Far East and are not reliable.
Using Reflectance Pulse Oximetry (RPO) techniques to monitor blood oxygen saturation and heart rate non-invasively, this sensor can be affixed to a single side of a body part, uses low-power batteries, and incorporates wireless functionality.
- Automatic On/Off
- Long-lasting battery - over 1,000 hours, using only a fraction of the power of conventional devices
- Completely nail polish tolerant - no matter how dark the color
- Manufactured according to environmentally friendly standards (RoHS Directive)
- Two year manufacturer's warranty with 7 day a week customer support
- Great product Review by Wingman