You have no items in your shopping cart.
The CH Products Flight Sim Yoke gives you the look and feel of a real flight yoke. The plug-and-play yoke is fully featured and gives you aileron control, elevator control, 3 lever throttle quadrant and 9 action buttons and levers to enable you to control a number of features from your yoke such as gear, flaps, electric trim, views and more.
Aileron & Elevator
As expected from a yoke, you get full elevator and aileron control. The yoke gives you smooth gliding action with a return to center mechanism. You can make the finest control inputs and Flight Simulator 2004 will respond accordingly. Electric trim feature on the left hand yoke handle gives you another authentic feature for trimming elevators. Please not that this yoke is NOT force feedback.
3 Lever Throttle Quadrant
As well as elevator and aileron control, it also features a 3 lever throttle quadrant found in any complex aircraft. The throttle quadrant features Throttle, Prop and Mixture control. Flying with a proper 3 lever throttle is the only way to properly fly complex aircraft in Microsoft Flight Simulator and the Flight Sim Yoke performs this function beautifully.
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, XP 64bit,Vista
- Mac OSX
- Control Manager Software (not required) is not compatible with Mac OSX. This is for advanced programming.
- 5 axes and 20 buttons
- X and Y axes on realistic yoke grips for Aileron and Elevator control (mechanical trim wheel for physical potentiometer centering only)
- Z, R, and U axes for Throttle, Prop, and Mix control
- 4 traditional push buttons – 2 bi directional flip switch buttons – 2 bi directional rocker switches
- 1 eight direction POV HAT switch
- Total of 144 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
- Ergonomic Yoke handles with realistic in and out movement
- Large sturdy mounting base with 7 foot USB cable
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation
- Quality industrial components and construction
- Two year limited warranty