The CH Throttle Quadrant is a multi-engine throttle quadrant that gamers and pilots alike can use to experience the most realistic simulated flight controls available.
With features including physical detents, reverse thrust and full programmability with 6 axis and up to 24 buttons, you can utilize 350 button positions.
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OSX
- Control Manager Software (not required) is not compatible with Mac OSX. This is for advanced programming.
- 6 axes and 12 buttons
- X, Y, Z, R, U, and V axes for engine control
- 6 bi-directional flip switch buttons
- Total of 176 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
- 6 physical detents (one per lever)
- 12 virtual buttons (one per detent - idle and reverse) with use of Control Manager software
- Large sturdy mounting base with 7 foot USB cable
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation
- Quality industrial components and construction
- Two year limited warranty