The Casio G-Shock GA1000-1A Aviator Watch is equipped with Twin Sensor Capabilities, creating a watch that is perfectly matched to the needs of the modern aviator, both in terms of function and appearance.
Pressing the button at the 9 o'clock position in any mode immediately goes to the Digital Compass Mode, and the button at the 8 o'clock position returns the watch to the mode it was in before the Digital Compass Mode. Continual direction readings can be taken for 20 seconds, during which the second hand points to north, a literal direction indicator is displayed in the upper display, and a direction angle value is displayed in the lower display. Bearing Memory lets you temporarily store and display a direction reading so you can use it as a reference as you take subsequent digital compass readings.
Other amazing features include temperature measurement, large numerals, and thick hands for easy reading. A coating on the tip of the second hand and minute markers reacts with the black light illumination of the watch for easy reading in the dark.
- Black resin band, analog & digital with black/white/orange face.
- Digital Compass with Bearing Memory
- Anti-Magnetic Structure
- UV-LED (Auto) Neon-Illuminator Light
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Digital Compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees
- Measuring unit: 1 degree
- 20 seconds continuous measurement
- Hand Indication of North
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing Memory
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Auto Neon Illuminator (Black light LED) with Afterglow
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- World Time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Battery: SR927W X 2
- Approx. Battery Life: 2 years
- Module: 5302
- Size of case/total weight: 50.8 x 52.1 x 16.7mm / 85g