The Brightline B4 Swift Flight Bag is built for the VFR Pilot who needs the essentials when flying: Headset, sunglasses, GPS, charts, kneeboard, radio, etc. with ease.
- Pocket Cap Front
- Center Section 4
- Flat Cap Rear
- Side Pocket Alpha
- Side Pocket Charlie
- Main Handle
- Shoulder Strap
- Slim Handle Kit
- Interior of CS4: 13.5" tall, 10.0" wide, 4.0 inches deep. (34cm x 25cm x 10.2cm)
- Exterior of entire bag: 14.0" tall, 10.5" wide, 6.5" deep. (36cm x 27cm x 16.5cm)
- Keep in mind that the bag material is flexible, so the size of the interior storage may be able to "stretch" out just a bit in one direction or another. Also keep in mind that over-stuffing your bag can cause seam or material failure, and this is not covered by warranty.
The Pocket Cap Front module offers a variety of pockets organized into three "main" pockets and six "secondary" pockets for a total of nine small pockets on the front panel. In these nine pockets you can store all the cords, cables, chargers, batteries, stylus, and memory cards etc, for all your electronic gear. In addition, you'll have room for your flight timer, fuel testers, E6B, flashlights, compact portable GPS, etc. You’ll also have room for things like your wallet, keys, cellphone, business cards, and even a digital camera!
There is also a flat half-height slip pocket on the inner surface of the module where you can stow an important document or two (like a copy of your medical) or your passport.
The Center Section Four offers four inches of storage space and comes with a divider shelf attaching to the side walls of the main compartment with Velcro. This shelf can be positioned right where you need it or removed for full access storing one or two headsets or GPS. Access is through a unique top zipper design that also opens the entire length allowing you to reach all the items above and below the divider shelf. On top of the bag is a pocket for sunglasses. There are two FLEX Mount Pocket stations on both sides of the Center Section Four.
The Flat Cap Rear module offers two flat pockets on the outside, and one flat half-height slip pocket on the inner surface of the module. The primary outer pocket is accessed from the top and has a cover flap that is secured with Velcro. This where you'll likely store your iPad or documents or a magazine. There is a second flat half-height panel on the outside surface of the first one that has a zipper across the very bottom. If the zipper is closed then this half-height panel acts like a pocket. If the zipper is open then the opening at the bottom allows the telescoping tubes of a suitcase or folding cart to pass through and the panel serves to secure your bag to those tubes.
The B4 Swift Flight Bag is perfect for a day trip or spending time in the pattern perfecting your landings. The B4 Swift also makes a fantastic carry-on travel bag. You can store your 13" laptop, power cords, smart phone, snacks, pillow, iPad, magazines, iPod, keys, DVD's etc., in a small efficient bag that fits right under the front seat. Why bring more bag than you need?
Optional Flex Array:
- A simple velcro-covered panel with (loop) Velcro on one side
- It will accept any of the Array pouches
- Pouches can be organized/re-organized in any fashion
- The Array stores directly inside the Flex Center Section of the Brightline Bag
- The Array is 9.0 inches wide and 12.75 inches tall
- Includes 6 pouches and an Array Base Plate