You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Bose A20 Aviation Headset is the most technologically advanced Bose headset ever.
Bose was the first to introduce active noise reducing headsets to aviation more than 20 years ago, forever changing the way pilots fly. Now, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset introduces an entirely new standard.
The Bose A20 Headset has been engineered for significantly increased noise reduction in even louder environments. With an improved degree of comfort you’ll appreciate. All without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, it has a Bluetooth communications interface, auxiliary audio input and priority switching. It’s made in the U.S.A., and meets or exceeds all TSO requirements. No other headset can deliver this advanced combination of benefits.
Even the Battery Box has been designed for greater comfort and control!
This Bose A20 Headset is designed to be used with a wired, panel mount (LEMO-Type) 6-pin jack. It has Bluetooth capability.
This Headset is the same Bose Headset that is supplied with Robinson Helicopters that are configured for Panel-Mounted Headsets.
- The unique feature of this Headset is that the cable is only 6" from the Battery Box to the connector, per Robinson specifications to accomodate the configuration of Robinson cockpits.
- The cockpit must have LEMO-Type 6-Pin connectors for the Headset to connect to.
NEW FROM BOSE: There is now a CFI Rebate Program!
You can qualify for a $99.50 Rebate from Bose if you purchase a Bose Headset and provide copies of:
- Your current FAA CFI Certificate,
- Proof of your current Membership in NAFI or SAFE,
- Copy of your sales receipt (must be purchased after July 26, 2010 and must be completed within 45 days of purchase)
Limit of two rebates per CFI, valid in USA only.
Key Benefits and Technology:
- Significantly greater noise reduction for pilots than currently available.
- Improved level of comfort achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight throughout the headset
- 1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing aviation headsets, and additional room for the ears.
- Clear audio for enhanced communications.
- Bluetooth communications interface, now available from Bose for the first time!
- Auxiliary audio input, also included by Bose for the first time!
- Priority switching so pilots can decide which audio source they want to hear.
- At least 40 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Meets or exceeds all TSO standards.
- Cable is approximately 49" in length, with a 6" cable from the battery box to the panel connector.
- All this, and these headsets still weigh only 12 ounces.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Bose A20 Aviation Headset
- Deluxe Carry Case
|Hearing Protection||Active Noise Reduction (ANR)|
|Termination Type||Panel: LEMO-Type 6-pin connector|