You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bose Special Offers:
- For every Bose A20 Headset that you buy, you will receive a Brightline B6 Convey Flight Bag (valued at $125.00) directly from Bose. This offer is valid in USA and Canada only, not valid through Military Bases. Valid for purchases November 24, 2013– January 4, 2014. You may place these orders on-line.
- You will receive a 10% discount on the purchase of a 2nd and subsequent Bose A20 Aviation Headset when you purchase 2 or More Bose A20 Aviation headsets at the same time. To purchase 2 or more headsets for the discounted price, simply place them in your shopping cart or call us at: 1-800-348-0014. This offer is valid world-wide, also valid for purchasesNovember 24, 2013– January 4, 2014.
- Marv will ship your Bose A20 Headsets via Free 2-Day Shipping. Free Shipping is valid only in the lower 48 United States. Items will be delivered in two Business Days. Orders received after 2:00 PM Pacific Time will be processed the next Business Day.
The Bose A20 Aviation Headset is the most technologically advanced Bose headset ever.
Bose was the first to introduce active noise reducing headsets to aviation more than 20 years ago, forever changing the way pilots fly. Now, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset introduces an entirely new standard.
The Bose A20 Headset has been engineered for significantly increased noise reduction in even louder environments. With an improved degree of comfort you’ll appreciate. All without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, it has a Bluetooth communications interface, auxiliary audio input and priority switching. It’s made in the U.S.A., and meets or exceeds all TSO requirements. No other headset can deliver this advanced combination of benefits.
Even the Battery Box has been designed for greater comfort and control!
This Bose A20 Headset is designed for Helicopters and features a Straight Cord with a single Helicopter Plug. It has Bluetooth capability.
NEW FROM BOSE: There is now a CFI Rebate Program!
You can qualify for a $99.50 Rebate from Bose if you purchase a Bose Headset and provide copies of:
- Your current FAA CFI Certificate,
- Proof of your current Membership in NAFI or SAFE,
- Copy of your sales receipt (must be purchased after July 26, 2010 and must be completed within 45 days of purchase)
Limit of two rebates per CFI, valid in USA only.
Key Benefits and Technology:
- Significantly greater noise reduction for pilots than currently available.
- Improved level of comfort achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight throughout the headset
- 1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing aviation headsets, and additional room for the ears.
- Clear audio for enhanced communications.
- Bluetooth communications interface, now available from Bose for the first time!
- Auxiliary audio input, also included by Bose for the first time!
- Priority switching so pilots can decide which audio source they want to hear.
- At least 40 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Meets or exceeds all TSO standards.
- All this, and these headsets still weigh only 12 ounces.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Bose A20 Aviation Headset
- Deluxe Carry Case
|Hearing Protection||Active Noise Reduction (ANR)|
|Termination Type||Helicopter: Single U-174/U plug|
- Outstanding great ANR only should have a coiled cord. Review by fly addict