You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bose Special Offers:
- You will receive a FREE Bose Gift (valued at between $99.95 and $499.95 depending on how many headsets you buy) from Bose for every Bose A20 Headset you purchase during this promotion. You will receive a redemption form with your Bose A20 Headset. This offer is valid in USA and Canada only, not valid through Military Bases. Valid for purchases from November 23, 2014 through January 10, 2015.
- Buy 1 Bose A20 Headset and get a FREE Companion 2 Speaker System from Bose (Retail Value: $99.95)
- Buy 2 Bose A20 Headsets and get a FREE SoundDock Series III Speaker from Bose (Retail Value: $249.95)
- Buy 3 Bose A20 Headsets and get a FREE Companion 5 Speaker System from Bose (Retail Value: $399.95)
- Buy 4 or more Bose A20 Headsets and get a FREE Wave Music System from Bose (Retail Value: $499.95)
- You will receive a 10% discount on the purchase of a 2nd and subsequent Bose A20 Aviation Headset when you purchase 2 or More Bose A20 Aviation headsets at the same time. To purchase 2 or more headsets for the discounted price, just place them in the Shopping Cart or call us at 1-800-348-0014. This part of the offer is valid world-wide, valid for purchases from November 23, 2014 through January 10, 2015.
- Marv will ship your Bose A20 Headsets via Free Two-Day Shipping. Free Shipping is valid only in the United States. Items will be delivered in two Business Days. Orders received after 2:00 PM Pacific Time will be processed the next Business Day. Free Two-Day shipping does not apply to Military, Agusta or Robinson Helicopter Headsets, but we do ship them Free via Ground Shipping.
The Bose A20 Aviation Headset is the most technologically advanced Bose headset ever.
Bose was the first to introduce active noise reducing headsets to aviation more than 20 years ago, forever changing the way pilots fly. Now, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset introduces an entirely new standard.
The Bose A20 Headset has been engineered for significantly increased noise reduction in even louder environments. With an improved degree of comfort you’ll appreciate. All without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, it has a Bluetooth communications interface, auxiliary audio input and priority switching. It’s made in the U.S.A., and meets or exceeds all TSO requirements. No other headset can deliver this advanced combination of benefits.
Even the Battery Box has been designed for greater comfort and control!
This Bose A20 Headset is designed for Helicopters and features a Straight Cord with a single Helicopter Plug. It has Bluetooth capability.
NEW FROM BOSE: There is now a New CFI Rebate Program!
You can qualify for a $100.00 Rebate from Bose if you purchase a Bose Headset:
- You must be a CFI and either a member of NAFI or SAFE to qualify,
- You must send a copy of your sales receipt to Bose within 45 days of purchase,
- Process your request on a special Bose Website. This site can be accessed by Clicking This Link
Limit of two rebates per CFI, valid in USA only.
Key Benefits and Technology:
- Significantly greater noise reduction for pilots than currently available.
- Improved level of comfort achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight throughout the headset
- 1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing aviation headsets, and additional room for the ears.
- Clear audio for enhanced communications.
- Bluetooth communications interface, now available from Bose for the first time!
- Auxiliary audio input, also included by Bose for the first time!
- Priority switching so pilots can decide which audio source they want to hear.
- At least 40 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Meets or exceeds all TSO standards.
- All this, and these headsets still weigh only 12 ounces.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Bose A20 Aviation Headset
- Deluxe Carry Case
|Hearing Protection||Active Noise Reduction (ANR)|
|Termination Type||Helicopter: Single U-174/U plug|
- Outstanding great ANR only should have a coiled cord. Review by fly addict