You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Bose A20 Aviation Headset is the most technologically advanced Bose headset ever.
Bose was the first to introduce active noise reducing headsets to aviation more than 20 years ago, forever changing the way pilots fly. Now, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset introduces an entirely new standard.
The Bose A20 Headset has been engineered for significantly increased noise reduction in even louder environments. With an improved degree of comfort you’ll appreciate. All without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, it has a Bluetooth communications interface, auxiliary audio input and priority switching. It’s made in the U.S.A., and meets or exceeds all TSO requirements. No other headset can deliver this advanced combination of benefits.
Even the Battery Box has been designed for greater comfort and control!
This Bose A20 Headset is designed for General Aviation and features a Straight Cord with 2 GA Plugs. It has Bluetooth capability.
NEW FROM BOSE: There is now a CFI Rebate Program!
You can qualify for a $99.50 Rebate from Bose if you purchase a Bose Headset and provide copies of:
- Your current FAA CFI Certificate,
- Proof of your current Membership in NAFI or SAFE,
- Copy of your sales receipt (must be purchased after July 26, 2010 and must be completed within 45 days of purchase)
Limit of two rebates per CFI, valid in USA only.
Key Benefits and Technology:
- Significantly greater noise reduction for pilots than currently available.
- Improved level of comfort achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight throughout the headset
- 1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing aviation headsets, and additional room for the ears.
- Clear audio for enhanced communications.
- Bluetooth communications interface, now available from Bose for the first time!
- Auxiliary audio input, also included by Bose for the first time!
- Priority switching so pilots can decide which audio source they want to hear.
- At least 40 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Meets or exceeds all TSO standards.
- All this, and these headsets still weigh only 12 ounces.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Bose A20 Aviation Headset
- Deluxe Carry Case
|Hearing Protection||Active Noise Reduction (ANR)|
|Termination Type||General Aviation: Standard Two Plugs|
|Aircraft Type||General Aviation|
- The Best Review by DJ
Need I say More,
DJ (Posted on 3/26/13)
- Perfect Review by Erkanekicioglu
- Best Headset Ever!!!!! Review by Quicksilver
- Best Ever Review by NightFlight
- Worth The Money Review by AdamAnt
- By far the best noise canceling headset I've ever used, bluetooth also great Review by Ken
- Headset BOSE A20 with Bluetooth Review by Robert CAU
when product came to me, i directly try at my plane and the result is fantastic CLEAR voice and most of my propeller sounds i cant hear ... as said in the paper if we should noted for any others alert in the cockpit after use this headset and it is TRUE ... you hear nothing so as a pilot the SA (situation awareness) must increase after using this headset.
this is the coolest headset i ever had !! (Posted on 11/7/11)