Bose Special Offers:
- You will receive a FREE Bose Gift (Soundlink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker valued at $199.95) from Bose when you buy a Bose A20 Headset during this promotion. You will receive a redemption form with your Headset. This part of the offer is valid in USA and Canada only (no P.O. Boxes), not valid through Military Bases, and may not be combined with other Bose offers. Valid for purchases through January 6, 2018.
- You will receive a 10% discount on the purchase of a 2nd and subsequent Bose A20 Aviation Headset when you purchase 2 or More Bose A20 Aviation headsets at the same time. To purchase 2 or more headsets for the discounted price, just place them in the Shopping Cart or call us at 1-800-348-0014. This part of the offer is valid world-wide, valid through January 6, 2018.
- Marv will ship your Bose A20 Headsets via Free Two-Day Shipping in U.S. We will ship your A20 Headsets via Free Shipping everywhere else in the world! In the U.S., items will be delivered in two Business Days. Orders received after 2:00 PM Pacific Time will be processed the next Business Day. Free Two-Day shipping does not apply to Agusta or Robinson Helicopter Headsets, but we do ship them Free via Ground Shipping.
You won't find it cheaper anywhere else!
Marv offers FREE 2-Day Shipping in the U.S., Free Global Shipping everywhere else we ship!
There is a NEW CFI Rebate Program! See details below!
Bose has updated the Bose A20 Aviation Headset. Updated Features Include:
- Enhanced Bluetooth® Connectivity - Wireless streaming audio capability (stereo music)
- Auto-On for aircraft powered (LEMO / XLR / Fischer) variants
- Auto-Off improvements
- Enhanced and expanded prioritization control
- Improved Microphone
- “Persistence” - headset remembers last state of operation
- Improved markings and easier use
Bose was the first to introduce active noise reducing headsets to aviation more than 25 years ago, forever changing the way pilots fly. Now, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset introduces an entirely new standard.
The Bose A20 Headset has been engineered for significantly increased noise reduction in even louder environments. With an improved degree of comfort you’ll appreciate. All without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, it has a Bluetooth communications interface, auxiliary audio input and priority switching. It meets or exceeds all TSO requirements. No other headset can deliver this advanced combination of benefits.
Even the Battery Box has been redesigned for greater comfort and control!
Key Benefits and Technology:
- Significantly greater noise reduction for pilots than currently available.
- Improved level of comfort achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight throughout the headset
- 1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing aviation headsets, and additional room for the ears.
- Clear audio for enhanced communications.
- Bluetooth communications interface, now available from Bose for the first time!
- Auxiliary audio input, also included by Bose for the first time!
- Priority switching so pilots can decide which audio source they want to hear.
- At least 40 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139
- All this, and these headsets still weigh only 12 ounces.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Bose A20 Aviation Headset
- Deluxe Carry Case
- 3.5 mm AUX audio cable
- 2 AA alkaline batteries
- 1 Clothing clip
Bose A20 Bluetooth Headset Models:
- G.A. Twin Plugs, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-3020)
- Panel Powered (6-Pin LEMO) Connector, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-3040)
- Panel Powered (6-Pin LEMO) Connector, Coiled Cord (Bose Part# 324843-T040)
- Helicopter (U-174/U) Plug, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-3030)
- Helicopter (U-174/U) Plug, Coiled Cord (Bose Part# 324843-T030)
- Airbus 5-Pin XLR Connector, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-U070)
- Robinson Helicopter Panel (6-Pin LEMO) Plug, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-J040)
There is now a NEW Bose CFI Rebate Program!
You can qualify for a $125.00 Rebate from Bose if you purchase a Bose A20 Headset with Bluetooth:
- You must be a CFI and send a copy of your CFI Certificate and a copy of your most current logbook page,
- You must send a copy of your sales receipt to Bose within 45 days of purchase,
- Process your request on a special Bose Website. This site can be accessed by Clicking This Link
Limit of two rebates per CFI, valid in USA only, may not be combined with other Bose offers.