The Bose A20 Aviation Headset is the most technologically advanced Bose headset ever.
Marv offers FREE 2-Day Shipping in the U.S., Free Global Shipping everywhere else we ship!
There is a NEW CFI Program! See details below!
Bose has updated the Bose A20 Aviation Headset. Updated Features Include:
- Enhanced Bluetooth® Connectivity - Wireless streaming audio capability (stereo music)
- Auto-On for aircraft powered (LEMO / XLR / Fischer) variants
- Auto-Off improvements
- Enhanced and expanded prioritization control
- Improved Microphone
- “Persistence” - headset remembers last state of operation
- Improved markings and easier use
Bose was the first to introduce active noise reducing headsets to aviation more than 25 years ago, forever changing the way pilots fly. Now, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset introduces an entirely new standard.
The Bose A20 Headset has been engineered for significantly increased noise reduction in even louder environments. With an improved degree of comfort you’ll appreciate. All without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, it has a Bluetooth communications interface, auxiliary audio input and priority switching. It meets or exceeds all TSO requirements. No other headset can deliver this advanced combination of benefits.
Even the Battery Box has been redesigned for greater comfort and control!
Key Benefits and Technology:
- Significantly greater noise reduction for pilots than currently available.
- Improved level of comfort achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight throughout the headset
- 1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing aviation headsets, and additional room for the ears.
- Clear audio for enhanced communications.
- Bluetooth communications interface, now available from Bose for the first time!
- Auxiliary audio input, also included by Bose for the first time!
- Priority switching so pilots can decide which audio source they want to hear.
- At least 40 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139
- All this, and these headsets still weigh only 12 ounces.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Bose A20 Aviation Headset
- Deluxe Carry Case
- 3.5 mm AUX audio cable
- 2 AA alkaline batteries
- 1 Clothing clip
Bose A20 Bluetooth Headset Models:
- G.A. Twin Plugs, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-3020)
- Panel Powered (6-Pin LEMO) Connector, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-3040)
- Panel Powered (6-Pin LEMO) Connector, Coiled Cord (Bose Part# 324843-T040)
- Helicopter (U-174/U) Plug, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-3030)
- Helicopter (U-174/U) Plug, Coiled Cord (Bose Part# 324843-T030)
- Airbus 5-Pin XLR Connector, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-3070)
- Agusta Helicopter 8-Pin Fischer Connector, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-3050) (NOT YET AVAILABLE)
- Agusta Helicopter 8-Pin Fischer Connector, Coiled Cord (Bose Part# 324843-T050) (NOT YET AVAILABLE)
- Robinson Helicopter Panel (6-Pin LEMO) Plug, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-J040)
There is now a NEW Bose CFI Rebate Program!
You can qualify for a $125.00 Rebate from Bose if you purchase a Bose A20 Headset with Bluetooth:
- You must be a CFI and send a copy of your CFI Certificate and a copy of your most current logbook page,
- You must send a copy of your sales receipt to Bose within 45 days of purchase,
- Process your request on a special Bose Website. This site can be accessed by Clicking This Link
Limit of two rebates per CFI, valid in USA only.
Marv has had a 30-Day Return Policy for over 30 years!
If you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund your money!
Our Customers Say it Best
"This was my first purchase from Marv Golden, but it certainly won't be my last! With their great selection, exceptional customer service, and superb pricing, you really can't go wrong. - Charlie (Cessna 172)"
"Rick spent more time with me than I expected in order to help me select the correct iPad yoke mount for my Aerostar. He even stayed on the phone while I took some measurements in my plane! Above and beyond – will call again in a heartbeat. - Jack (Piper Aerostar, Instrument Pilot)"
"As always, the quality is outstanding, and it was delivered promptly. These are great people and they're always there to help! - JR (Private Pilot)"
"My order shipped very quickly. I highly recommend buying any product from this website. - Dave (CFII)"
"Great prices and great Customer Service at Marv Golden.com! - DJ (Hawker 800)"
"Marv has the best prices and service! - John K (Piper Arrow)"
"Marv Golden Pilot Supplies go above and beyond. I received a brand new release watch at a great price and it was safely delivered half way around the world to country NSW. My first international transaction over the net and was a wee bit anxious but fully satisfied with these guys. 10 stars! - Wiggy (Paramedic Flight Crew)"
"Service, Selection, and Prices were were excellent! Marv's is my new Aviation Store! - Susie (A320)"
For Marv’s full Returns & Exchanges Policies, please click Returns & Exchanges