We will ship your Bose A20 Headset FREE Worldwide!
And if you are in the U.S., we will ship it via FREE 2-Day Shipping for even faster service!
The Bose A20 Aviation Headset is the most technologically advanced Bose headset ever.
Bose has updated the Bose A20 Aviation Headset. Updated Features Include:
- Enhanced Bluetooth® Connectivity - Wireless streaming audio capability (stereo music)
- Auto-On for aircraft powered (LEMO / XLR / Fischer) variants
- Auto-Off improvements
- Enhanced and expanded prioritization control
- Improved Microphone
- “Persistence” - headset remembers last state of operation
- Improved markings and easier use
Bose was the first to introduce active noise reducing headsets to aviation more than 25 years ago, forever changing the way pilots fly. Now, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset introduces an entirely new standard.
The Bose A20 Headset has been engineered for significantly increased noise reduction in even louder environments. With an improved degree of comfort you’ll appreciate. All without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, it has a Bluetooth communications interface, auxiliary audio input and priority switching. It’s made in the U.S.A., and meets or exceeds all TSO requirements. No other headset can deliver this advanced combination of benefits.
Even the Battery Box has been redesigned for greater comfort and control!
Key Benefits and Technology:
- Significantly greater noise reduction for pilots than currently available.
- Improved level of comfort achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight throughout the headset
- 1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing aviation headsets, and additional room for the ears.
- Clear audio for enhanced communications.
- Bluetooth communications interface, now available from Bose for the first time!
- Auxiliary audio input, also included by Bose for the first time!
- Priority switching so pilots can decide which audio source they want to hear.
- At least 40 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139
- All this, and these headsets still weigh only 12 ounces.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Bose A20 Aviation Headset
- Deluxe Carry Case
- 3.5 mm AUX audio cable
- 2 AA alkaline batteries
- 2 Clothing clips
Bose A20 Bluetooth Headset Models:
- G.A. Twin Plugs, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-3020)
- Panel Powered (6-Pin LEMO) Connector, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-3040)
- Panel Powered (6-Pin LEMO) Connector, Coiled Cord (Bose Part# 324843-T040)
- Helicopter (U-174/U) Plug, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-3030)
- Helicopter (U-174/U) Plug, Coiled Cord (Bose Part# 324843-T030)
- Airbus 5-Pin XLR Connector, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-3070)
- Agusta Helicopter 8-Pin Fischer Connector, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-3050)
- Agusta Helicopter 8-Pin Fischer Connector, Coiled Cord (Bose Part# 324843-T050)
- Robinson Helicopter Panel (6-Pin LEMO) Plug, Straight Cord (Bose Part# 324843-J040)
There is now a Bose CFI Rebate Program!
You can qualify for a $100.00 Rebate from Bose if you purchase a Bose Headset:
- You must be a CFI and either a member of NAFI or SAFE to qualify,
- You must send a copy of your sales receipt to Bose within 45 days of purchase,
- Process your request on a special Bose Website. This site can be accessed by Clicking This Link
Limit of two rebates per CFI, valid in USA only.