You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Beyerdynamic HS 800 Digital ANR Headset uses newly developed DANR technology (Digital Adaptive Noise Reduction) that combines the advantages of feedback and feed-foward techniques. The result is high control speed and the best possible accuracy.
Complex algorithms analyze the noise level and produce the exact opposite sound in the headset. The combination of adaptive broadband and narrowband digital filters with almost any wave form provides optimal noise suppression in all situations.This is fundamentally different from other Aviation ANR headsets that must be designed for a specific frequency spectrum or noise type to dampen.
This means that the Beyerdynamic HS 800 Digital Headset responds immediately and flexibly to changing noise patterns and sources. The noise during engine start, different engine speeds, significant climbs, etc will cause the HS 800 to compensate accordingly. For those who wear glasses, the audio leaks which can be caused by the frames are reliably compensated by DANR.
For music lovers, there is nothing finer than the engineering that went into this flagship headset from Beyerdynamic – a manufacturer of fine studio audio devices for over 80 years.
The HS 800 features an audio box that adjusts the volume of the headset and allows you to connect a mobile phone, music player or iPhone. This will automatically soft-mute the audio source when Intercom or Air Traffic information comes on, although this feature can also be turned off.
- Outstanding ambient noise attenuation due to Digital Adaptive Noise Reduction (DANR)
- Ear pads with extra soft leather cover and viscoelastic filling
- Headband pad made of soft glove leather
- Audio box to connect mobile phones or music players (supplied with 3 connecting cables)
- Automatic volume reduction of phone or music player when signals from the intercom occur (selectable function)
- Mono/Stereo selection switch
- Noise-compensated microphone with adjustable gain
- Integrated dual volume control
- Power Status LED
- Ear caps in carbon design with metal bezels
- Rugged headband design made of spring steel with soft, replaceable headband pad
- Light-weight – approximately 11.6 oz. (without cable)
- Modular construction for easy servicing
- Made in Germany
- Five-year warranty
What’s in the Box:
- Padded, ballistic nylon Headset bag
- Wind shield for the microphone
- 2 AA batteries
- Connecting cable for mobile phones
- Connecting cable for portable music players such as CD or MP3 players
- XLR-3 Connecting cable for optional external power supply
- 3-pin XLR socket for optional installation into the aircraft for the external power supply of the audio box
|Model #||HS 800 Digital|
|Hearing Protection||Active Noise Reduction (ANR)|
|Termination Type||General Aviation: Standard Two Plugs|
|Aircraft Type||General Aviation|
- Best performer and Best value Review by JohnB
I have no business relationship with Beyerdynamic, just a very picky consumer.
(Posted on 9/30/12)
- Excellant! Review by Bill