You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Bahamas & Caribbean Pilot's Guide has color photographs of every airport, maps, pilot information, customs and immigration, hotel and recreation phone numbers, a survival section, approach plates, U.S. Section and much more. Don't fly the islands without a current copy.
This book does its job in helping you plan where to go, where to stay and the section on procedures is very well presented.
The Pilot's Guide is conveniently organized into tabbed sections:
- General Info
- The Bahamas
- Turks & Caicos
- Hispaniola/Cuba (Dominican Republic, Haiti)
- Western Caribbean (Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Yucatan, Belize, Roatan)
- Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands
- Eastern Caribbean (Anguilla south to Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao)
- United States (Florida airports with Customs)
Each section includes:
- Travel information on the islands and the country
- Accommodation and car rental listings
- Pilot info
- Maps and airport information
- Runway details
- Fuel availability
- GPS designators
- Longitudes & latitudes -- a necessity to find some of the small airports that won't be in your GPS database.
Newly designed listings include:
- Diving/snorkeling operators
- Transportation (Taxis, golf cats, ferry services, bikes, scooters)
- Water Sports
- Boat Charters
The general information section covers customs, flight plans, forms, procedures, and required equipment in great detail. You don't have to spend hours on the web to glean bits and pieces of information -- it's all here in one beautiful book with over a thousand color photos and it's a must in the cockpit as you're flying.
The Pilot's Guide is organized by island from north to south. Have it on your lap as you fly down through the islands and you can identify airports by the aerial photographs as you fly over. Over 400 pages with complete airport information for the entire Bahamas & Caribbean region.
|Manufacturer||Pilot Publishing, Inc.|