The Bad Elf GPS for Lightning Connector gets rave reviews from the most demanding customers in military, commercial, and general aviation. Add a high performance GPS and voice guided turn-by-turn application with the included upgrade of the CoPilot street navigation app for your iPod touch, iPad, or iPad mini (USA purchases only).
- Instantly add GPS & GLONASS location support to your iPad Wi-Fi or iPod touch device with Lightning Connector.
- High performance 66-channel WAAS enables GPS provides latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, and GPS track.
- Accurate to 2.5m (9ft) up to 60,000ft and 1,000mph.
- Quickly acquire satellite lock without cell tower assistance. Hot start time in as little as 2 seconds.
- Sleek design, great fit, and an internal LED that does not protrude from the case.
- Plugs into the iPad/iPod touch either way. And because the pass-through charging cable socket is on the side, you can direct the charge cable to either side of the iPad/iPod touch.
- Built-in micro-USB port allows for pass through charging while in use.
- No internet connection or monthly subscription required.
- Download the free Bad Elf app from the App Store for firmware updates and device configuration.
- Includes free upgrade to CoPilot Premium app for voice-guided turn-by-turn vehicle navigation support (USA purchases only).
- 2.5m (9 ft) positional accuracy with MTK chipset
- 66 channel GPS & GLONASS Receiver
- WAAS compatible, SBAS/EGNOS/MSAS support
- Up to 10MHz sample rate
- Lock times: 2s (hot), 15s (warm), 33s (cold)
- Size: 1.1” x 1.1” x 0.25” / 28mm x 28mm x 7mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 0.3oz / 8g - full package 3oz / 85g
In The Box:
- Bad Elf GPS & GLONASS Receiver for Lightning Connector
- 3 ft (1m) micro-USB cable for pass through charging
- Detachable keychain lanyard
Made for These Apple Devices:
- iPod touch (5th generation), iPhone 5 and newer, all iPads with Lightning Connector