This Safe Escape ASE 60 Safety Hood is packaged in a soft plastic case with handle. This enables you to place it in small areas (such as under seats) that a hard case may not fit in.
The Safe Escape ASE 60 Smoke and Fire Safety Hood is guaranteed to provide up to 60 minutes of breathable air! Without using this smoke mask, you have less than 60 seconds to escape the deadly effects of Smoke Inhalation. Safe Escape protects your head completely from toxic smoke and falling hot ash.
Safe Escape Fire Escape Smoke Hood Components:
- Oversized Hood: Fits entire head completely. Covers a full head of hair, facial hair and glasses.
- Extra Large Clear Vision Window: Provides wearer with clear view. Reduces chances of claustrophobia.
- High Capacity Filter Cartridge: Stainless steel cartridge shell. Allows up to 60 minutes of filtered safe air.
- Elastomeric cotton neck dam seals out polluted air. Adjustable two-point belt button helps fit mask securely to face.
3 Part System Protects Against:
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN)
- Hydrogen Chloride (HCL)
- Acrolein (CH 2 CHCHO)
- And many other toxic gases and smoke.
- Single use, disposable unit.
- Breathe normally. No nose clips, no can to breathe through.
- Secure fit in seconds.
- Easy Application: Slip on like a Halloween Mask.
- Designed for ages 2 years and older.
- Respiratory protection for emergency preparedness.
- FREE REPLACEMENT should you use it in an actual Fire or Smoke occurrence during the 5 years
- Head Hood and Mask produced with Flammable-Resisting Aluminum Foil cloth.
- Withstands temperatures of 1400° F (800° C).
- Actual Flame Tested and Radiant Heat Tested up to 1400° F.
- Protects the head from flame, thermal radiation and dropping dust from fire.
- Form Fitting Elastic neck band keeps out foreign matter.
- Dimensions of Sealed Plastic Container: 4.25 x 5.25 x 8.25 inches.
- Comes with Soft Plastic case with Handle for easy storage and opening.
- Portable for easy travel.
Safety Code Compliant:
- Smoke and Fire safety Hood Mask conforms with USFA-FEMA standards.
- European Standard EN 403.
- Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1716:1994.
- Thailand Disaster Prevention Department of the Interior Ministry.
- Japanese Standard 248.
Dimensions of Case:
- Width: 5.5 Inches
- Depth: 4 Inches
- Height: 6.5 Inches
5 year Warranty