You have no items in your shopping cart.
ASA’s Prepware 2013 for Airline Transport Pilot and Flight Engineer FAA Knowledge Exam is software that allows users to take true-to-form practice exams and get immediate feedback on the test areas that need more work. Tailor-made practice sessions improve your performance in the areas you need to concentrate on the most to pass the test.
Questions are supported by study guides and comprehensive explanations for correct and incorrect answers. Instructors can create pop quizzes of any length, on any subject matter, to supplement the study sessions.
Each Prepware title includes all aircraft categories (airplane, rotorcraft, glider, lighter-than-air, powered parachute, weight-shift control). You tell the software which test you’re preparing for, and it generates your study sessions and practice tests accordingly.
Prepware 2013 includes question databases effective as of July 2012.
Use Prepware 2013 - ATP for the following Knowledge Exams:
- Aircraft Dispatcher
- ATP - Airplane (Part 121)
- ATP - Airplane (Part 135)
- ATP - Helicopter (Part 135)
- ATP - Airplane - Added Rating (Part 135)
- ATP - Helicopter - Added Rating (Part 135)
- ATP Canadiann Conversion
- Flight Engineer - Turbojet and Basic
- Flight Engineer - Turboprop and Basic
- Flight Engineer - Reciprocating and Basic
- Flight Engineer - Turbojet (Added Rating)
- Flight Engineer - Turboprop (Added Rating)
- Flight Engineer - Reciprocating (Added Rating)
Realistic test simulation, study and review models, detailed performance graphs, comprehensive study guides and built-in timers give you the confidence you need to ace your FAA exam. Whether you choose to simulate an actual FAA test, or study specific subjects and questions, Prepware has the tools you need.
Also includes ability to generate pop quizzes or exams using sample representative FAA questions. Quizzes can be of any length and on any specific or combination of subjects or learning statement codes. You can print exams, student answer sheets, and instructor master correction keys for quick grading, or save the tests so your students can take these electronically.
ASA’s Prepware combines all the information applicants will find in the Test Prep Series. Prepware gives you everything you need to be confident and prepared for your FAA Knowledge Exams.
Prepware 2013 Features:
- Compatible with both PC and Macintosh systems
- CX-2 electronic flight computer is built into the program, accessed by a click of a button during study sessions or simulated tests
- Make and save notes in a Notes field, useful for annotations and comments as you study
- Google-like search capabilities...search for a word or phrase in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations
- Includes a comprehensive and searchable glossary
- Shuffle the answer stems for a true test of your knowledge
- Build a follow-up quiz from your airman test report. The FAA doesn't tell you which questions were wrong on your test-they only give you the learning statement codes. You can plug the codes into the program to create a custom post-test follow-up, which is required prior to taking your checkride
- Simulates the CATS testing center in screen layout, buttons, program navigation; replicates what you'll see when you take your official FAA exam
- You can choose to print results, or e-mail them to your ground or flight instructor to obtain endorsement to take the FAA test
- Obtain your endorsement from ASA by completing two practice exams with scores of 80% or better. You can submit these scores from within Prepware, and will then receive your endorsement via email to print out and take to the testing center
- Built-in study guides are there at a click of a button for study sessions, with the same comprehensive text and figures found in ASA's popular Test Preps and Fast-Track Test Guides
- Performance history reflects individual tests, not just cumulative performance. View a performance graph depicting total score and a score for each subject, as well as review the test (shows your selected answer, the correct answer and explanation)
- All figures are available onscreen
- Export quizzes in Respondus text format for Blackboard compatibility
- Download and automatically update the database each time the FAA releases new or changed questions; also, the free email subscription service keeps you informed anytime a change is made
- Prepware School provides the ability to track performance history for multiple students and issue custom quizzes to the whole class
Windows and Macintosh compatible. 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution, CD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. PDF file reader for accessing supplemental support documentation. Product registration is required. Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates.
Windows compatible processor, 800 MHz or faster Windows (2000 & XP), 1.0 GHz or faster (Vista & Windows 7). 265 MB available hard drive space. 256 MB System RAM (Win2000/XP), 512 MB (Vista), 1024 MB (Win 7). Microsoft .Net Framework v2.0 or later.
Macintosh computer with Intel processor, 276 MB available hard drive space. OS X Leopard (10.5), 512 MB RAM. OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. OS X Lion (10.7), 2048 MB RAM.
|Manufacturer||ASA (Aviation Supplies & Academics)|