You have no items in your shopping cart.
ASA’s Prepware 2014 for Airline Transport Pilot and Flight Engineer FAA Knowledge Exam is software that allows users to take true-to-form practice exams and get immediate feedback on the test areas that need more work. Tailor-made practice sessions improve your performance in the areas you need to concentrate on the most to pass the test.
Rely on the most trusted source in aviation training with ASA’s Prepware software for your FAA Knowledge Exam. More than a “question and answer” recounting of test questions, it combines a powerful software program with the accurate and instructional material you expect from ASA. Prepware gives you the tools and confidence needed to ace the test.
ASA Prepware includes the contents of the Computer Testing Supplement—with the same FAA legends, figures, and full-color charts you’ll be issued at the testing center—to help you become familiar with all available information before you take your official test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with free updates available both online and through an email Update subscription service. ASA’s Airline Transport Pilot and Flight Engineer Prepware is the pilot’s best resource for successful test-taking.
Use Prepware 2014: Airline Transport Pilot & Flight Engineer for the following Knowledge Exams:
- Aircraft Dispatcher
- ATP - Airplane (Part 121)
- ATP - Airplane (Part 135)
- ATP - Helicopter (Part 135)
- ATP - Airplane - Added Rating (Part 135)
- ATP - Helicopter - Added Rating (Part 135)
- ATP Canadian Conversion
- Flight Engineer - Turbojet and Basic
- Flight Engineer - Turboprop and Basicv
- Flight Engineer - Reciprocating and Basic
- Flight Engineer - Turbojet (Added Rating)
- Flight Engineer - Turboprop (Added Rating)
- Flight Engineer - Reciprocating (Added Rating)
Prepware 2014 Features:
- Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study.
- CX-2 electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
- Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program; performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject.
- Access Prepware online, anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Receive your test authorization (endorsement) from your instructor or ASA to take the official FAA test.
- Make and save notes while you study.
- Google-like search functions let you locate a word, phrase, or LSC in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
- Educators can create subject-specific pop quizzes or full-length practice exams for students to take electronically or on paper.
- Download and automatically update the software so you're always using the most current information available.
- Free email subscription service keeps you informed of test changes.
- Pass your test and know what is essential to become a safe, competent pilot—from the most trusted source in aviation training.
Windows and Macintosh compatible. 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution, CD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. PDF file reader for accessing supplemental support documentation. Product registration is required. Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates.
Windows compatible processor, 800 MHz or faster (Windows 2000 and XP), 1.0 GHz or faster (Vista and Windows 7). 261 MB available hard drive space. 256 MB System RAM (Windows 2000 and XP), 512 MB RAM (Vista), 1024 MB (Windows 7), 2048 MB (Windows 8). Microsoft .Net Framework v2.0. Windows 8 requires .Net Framework v3.5. See page 9 of the User Guide for more information about installing an using Prepware on Windows 8 computers.
Macintosh computer with Intel processor. 274 MB available hard drive space. OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. OS X Lion (10.7), 2048 MB RAM. OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), 2048 MB RAM.
|Manufacturer||ASA (Aviation Supplies & Academics)|