The Armorglas Anti-Glare Screen Protector for the iPad Mini 1-3 is made of premium, ultra-thin tempered glass material. It is designed to preserve the feel and clarity of the standard screen on your device while adding a substantial level of protection and a subtle matte finish that subdues and removes the mirror effect of the traditional glass screen!
ArmorGlas is made to protect the screen of your device from fingerprints and scratches and is very effective at absorbing impact to minimize the chance of shattering your display.
NOTE: ArmorGlas is not recommended with the RAM EZ-ROLL'R™ mounts. The mount too aggressively snaps into place and has on occasion shattered ArmorGlas.
NOTE: This Protector will not fit the iPad Mini 4. Please see that product in Related Products
To determine which model iPad Mini you have, Click Here and look up the model number on the back of your iPad Mini.
- Anti-Shatter / Anti-Scratch: Sharp objects such as keys will not scratch the surface. If broken, Armorglas breaks into small pieces that are not sharp, making it safer than other products.
- Anti-Smudge Oleophobic Coating: An anti-smudge coating provides an anti-fingerprint layer for resistance to smudges and fingerprints.
- No Bubbles: Unlike plastic screen protectors, Armorglas is easy to apply with few to no surface bubbles. Zero residue if removed.
- Cleans Easily: Use an optical cloth (provided) to clean with glass wax or cleaner.
- 9H Surface Hardness / Real Glass: Made from premium-grade Japanese tempered glass almost as hard as a diamond (9H hardness). This is 3x as strong as plastic film screen protectors.
- 2.0D Round Border Edges: The edges of the Armorglas are rounded to be chip resistant, to create a smooth feel and to deflect shock from bumps and drops.
- Real Touch: The glass is coated on the back with a silicone adhesive that makes installation easy and attaches the film completely so as not to affect the screen's touch sensitivity.