The AKG AV100 ANR Headset features class-leading hybrid active noise canceling in order to cut out aircraft noise on every flight. It comes with full Bluetooth® connectivity that enables phone calls as well as stereo music. The additional AUX Input expands the connectivity options to Non-Bluetooth devices. The selectable audio priority enables the pilot to set his or her communication options as desired.
The integrated map light LEDs are positioned at the end of the ear cups. The AV100 comes with a 6-pin (LEMO) plug and an adapter cable to dual (GA) plugs. A premium carrying case, batteries and a spare microphone windscreen are included in the package.
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Technology - for relaxed flights
- Superior Ergonomic Design - for long-wearing & comfortable fit
- User-Configurable Automatic Source Priority Switching - for safe audio consumption
- Next-gen Bluetooth® Connectivity - for clear communications & stereo music
- Auxiliary Input - for expanded flexibility options
- Reversible Boom – for use on left or right
- Made in Austria - incredible quality!
- Map light LEDs - for easy map reading at night. Integrated into the earcups!
- LEMO (Panel Mount) Connector is Standard – AND it comes with an Adapter Cable for General Aviation (2-Plug) use!
Aimed at professional and private general aviation pilots, the AV100 was developed in collaboration with pilot Hannes Arch, a member of the Red Bull Air Race Team and Red Bull Air Race World Series champion. AKG and Harmon International have a 60 year history of sound innovation - and their Aviation line incorporates all of that innovation!
The AKG AV100 employs AKG-developed active hybrid noise-cancelling technology and signal processing that is calibrated to attenuate the specific frequencies heard inside an airplane cockpit, creating a quiet listening environment, company officials explained. The AV100 also incorporates top-quality drivers and electronics to deliver clear, intelligible speech and music reproduction, officials add.
The headset has a built-in microphone and boom that can be used on either the left or right side. The windscreen is washable and replaceable.
It also has built-in LED map lights on each ear cup that provide illumination during night flights or added visibility in cockpits with dim lighting.
The headset has a 6-pin LEMO connector and a standard dual-pin airline adapter is included.
The AKG AV100 comes with a premium carry bag with enough spare space for sunglasses, navigation devices, a tablet device and more.
What’s In the Box:
- AV100 Headset
- Premium Carrying Case
- LEMO – G.A. Adapter Cable
- Cable Clip
- Cable Binder
- 2x AA Batteries
- Spare windscreen (mic muff)
- Owner’s Manual
- Batteries: 2x AA - typical good for over 15hrs of operation
- Headphone type: Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Aviation Headset
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 15 to 20,000 Hz
- Rated Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Detachable cable: yes
- Cable Length: 1.6 m + 0.6 m
- Foldable: yes
- 2 Year Warranty
- Interface Type: LEMO (Panel Power)
- Included Adapter Cable for General Aviation (2-Plug) use
- Interface Finish: Gold
- Dimensions Headset: 7 x 20 x 21 cm / 2.8 x 7.9 x 8.3 in (folded flat)
- Control Unit: 2.8 x 3.8 x 13.5 cm / 1.1 x 1.5 x 4.3 in
- Net weight Headset: 345 g / 12.2 oz
- Control Unit with Cable and Microphone: 120 g / 4.2 oz