SIMPLICITY – just like the hard flight cases that airline pilots use. There's no maze of compartments, just efficient, sensible storage. Maybe that's why a major US airline flight training academy chose the AeroPhoenix Flight Bag1 as standard issue for their students.
The AeroPhoenix Flight Bag 1 is designed to be simple, practical, and cockpit friendly. This redesigned bag is easier to use and has a simpler, well thought out storage design that is perfect for most pilots.
- One of the two zippered end pockets for headsets has a webbed (easily pushed aside) divider so it can be used for a water bottle or transceiver.
- An outside, elastic netted pouch is now included for even more flexibilitiy.
- The full-width long-side pockets are each velcro’d rather than zippered, ideal for quick, easy opening.
- The outer flapped pocket houses "full-height" easy-use holders for pens, pencils, or small flashlight, as well as a zippered valuables pouch.
- Without bulky wide-side compartments, this compact, yet surprisingly large capacity bag, conveniently fits between cockpit seats.
- A webbed inside divider offers organizational flexibility without the complexity of multiple dividers. If not needed, it instantly lays flat against the inside wall.
- The bag is tall enough to hold the largest of the common aviation text books, and wide enough to fit a long tri-fold knee board or standard plotter in the outside pouches.
- A deluxe Padded shoulder strap, and a Carabiner with strap and key ring are included.
Made of 1000 Denier Nylon, with removable, rigid inside bottom piece, and outside bottom protective "feet."
- Main compartment: 12.5" L x 7" W x 10.5" H
- 2 full height and width zippered end pockets (3" each)